I have been using the IT cosmetics cc cream for around 2 weeks now which isn’t a long time to be trying out a new foundation, I know, but I have been so impressed with it! I don’t think I could go back to my normal foundation now. I brought it when I was in London a couple of weekends ago after seeing their posters in Selfridges showing how flawless the cover was, so I was intrigued to see if it really was that good. The lovely makeup artist there did my makeup for me and I tried it out as we continued shopping, and it felt so light on the skin and whenever I passed a mirror couldn’t believe how great my completion looked so immediately went to go and buy it.
The main reasons I have fallen in love with this CC cream is…
- The coverage is amazing, it eliminates any redness and it is buildable so you can wear it lighter or go fo a full coverage when you’re going out.
- It contains skincare so fells like it helping your skin rather than breaking you out.
- It has a 50+ SPF so its great for protecting your skin too
- The packaging, its in a tube which easy to take around with you, and the pump is really useful for dispensing the right amount.
- It feels really great on the skin, I don’t feel like I’m wearing any foundation. And it doesn’t separate if my skin gets oily which is really helpful, I don’t have to worry that It looks like my makeup is sliding off.
So I would definitely recommend IT!
Thanks so much for reading, I hope you found it useful if you are looking for a new product that covers and conceals everything whilst not feeling like you’ve got tonnes of product on your face.
What foundation do you use? Would you recommend it? xx
Disclaimer: all photography is my own, unless stated otherwise.